This Master’s programme raises the bar for law graduates. Because of the high demand for lawyers with extensive knowledge of finance, we believe that career prospects for graduates of this programme will be excellent. Graduates of the Master’s who have also obtained a full Bachelor’s degree in Law qualify for admission to the Dutch bar and judiciary. Graduates with this Master’s will typically find employment as:
- Lawyers, in the Corporate/Transactional and Financial practices departments of law firms;
- Legal and compliance experts in the financial industry (which includes banks, insurance companies, pension funds, etc);
- Legal Counsel for in-house legal departments;
- Legal and compliance officers for financial supervisory authorities;
- Consultants in positions requiring legal and financial knowledge;
- Academic researchers in law and finance;
- or in similar jobs that require a combination of legal and finance knowledge.